“DONT TAKE THE MICKEY MATE, IM LACTOSE INTOLERANT”

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SN203619
So I started of the piece with the image above originally, but then I was like NNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! So I flipped the paper round and started again with a completely different image which you can see below.


DTTMMILI 1
DTTMMILI 2
DTTMMILI 3
DTTMMILI 4
DONT TAKE THE MICKEY MATE IM LACTOSE INTOLERANT
So there you have it.
“DONT TAKE THE MICKEY MATE, IM LACTOSE INTOLERANT”
My piece for the CHEESE exhibition at the R&R Gallery.

(Model: Jordan Supernavage)
Mette said...

Hey Mr. Frivolous

I really love your drawings. They are so vibrant and cool, I think!! And it really inspires me (an ink-lover) to use my felt-tips a lot more and in a more courageous way.

Just wanted to say... :-)

/M
www.visualiteter.blogspot.com

mr.frivolous said...

Thank you very much M. Really liking your work too ;-)

© MR.FRIVOLOUS BLOG. Design by FCD.